A UK manufacturer and importer of a wide range of electrical products
National Sales Manager
Yorkshire & North East
£30-36k (some scope for exceptional candidates)
Uncapped bonus. Realistic OTE circa £12K Targeted product turnover related + £2K plus extra week holiday single award to top earner over budget.
Passat 2 L car, Mobile/Laptop, 5 weeks holiday, Pension
The main duty of the role will be almost exclusively selling the company’s products into the wholesaler by managing predetermined wholesale accounts. This will involve building and extending the portfolio of products by strong account management and salesmanship. Please note this position will not suit any candidate whose strengths lay with specification type sales.
The candidate will be highly self-motivated and used to working in a very competitive environment. Candidates should have sound electrical product knowledge and an in-depth knowledge of the Wholesaler accounts in the sales area from Buyer, Branch Manager to Area Manager/ Director.
Highly desirable personal requirements.
- Experienced in selling into an aggressive and competitive market.
- Personal relationship builder.
- Good current knowledge of wholesalers in the sales area.
- Strong account building and management skills.
- Target and bonus driven.
- Ability to work in a small independent business with a shallow hierarchy.
- Living within the main sales area.
- Minimum +3 years employed by manufacturer selling into Wholesalers.
- Comfortable managing a medium to large size geographical area.
Reason for Vacancy
Established in 1952 a British business best known as the manufacturers of highly successful RCD products. Other products supplied are Conduit Fittings and accessories, Wiring and Cabling accessories, earthling accessories and Lighting products. The business are growing their market share and are continually introducing additional and new products to its product portfolio