UK Based Manufacturer specialising in the supply of both Interior and Exterior LED Lighting
External Sales Representative - North West
Regional Sales Manager
North West (Merseyside, Manchester, Cheshire, Lancs, Cumbria, N. Wal)
£35,000 - £45,000
Details of Bonus Scheme to be advised at interview stage
Car, Phone, Laptop, Pension
To promote the company’s products face to face to existing and potential new customers. Targeted customer types will be Electrical Wholesalers, Contractors, Lighting Designers and Architects.
You will also working alongside the company’s Merchandisers and Internal Sales Teams ensure that representation of the company is consistent as well as maintaining marketing literature and presenting new / targeted products.
You will be the main point of contact for the customers Trade Counter Staff to ensure that point of sale displays are up to date and clearly displayed.
- To increase profitability and sales by making regular visits and calls to customers.
- Liaise with the warehouse for the collection of your promotional material including stands, samples and catalogues.
- To ensure that customer visits are carried out in a structured and effective manner.
- To liaise with colleagues where necessary to identify needs and opportunities within the customer base.
- Ensure that a ‘follow up’ call is carried out following customer visits where necessary.
- Notify immediately the appropriate office staff of any technical failures or product faults.
You will be an experienced sales professional who is currently working within the Electrical Manufacturing or Wholesale marketplace. A knowledge of both Wholesalers and Contractors on the patch is vital, as is the ability to really build and maintain strong working relationships within the customer types mentioned above.
You will be able to demonstrate a track record of carrying our regular and structured customer visits within the relevant customer base as well as having a strong commercial awareness.
Experience of working with LED Lighting technology will be seen as beneficial but is not essential.
Reason for Vacancy